Friday, April 3, 2009

Kelkatu FC vs Crazy Stone

A relatively much easier game.

Date : 21 March 2009 – Sunday
Time : 5pm
Opponent : Crazy Stone
Jersey : ACMilan-alike, just arrived, without printing.
Result : won 12-0
Scorers : Safiq (5), Mamat (4), Chendoy (2) and Salim (1)

4 of our players played touch rugby earlier, from morning (me, Koyot, Cendol, Izwan). And just had a late lunch. I myself had a crazy amount of BBQ of chicken and lamb. Too good not to eat a lot. Haha. I had really lots of them.

So, considering the tired player + experimenting,



Actually planned to start Mohsen with Safiq instead…But he refused. So, nevermind. Experiment Mamat. And… He had like 10 open chances and missed them all. Haha.
Mau - rested, totally injured
Izwan - rested
Cendol - rested
Mirul - rested, injured.

Lucky Salim break the dead lock, from the side.
And after that come goals from Safiq…few of them.
Then Mamat manage to score.
I had few shots went wild. Urghh…

After comfort lead, tried to play more entertaining football, but nothing more entertaining than goals. So, just skip the beauty control. Haha.

2nd half, Cendol in for Gala.
Others also need to be put in, but who to call out?? So, managers decide….

Salim scored just one, the opener. But he made lots of assists from the wing. Great job!

At the end, everyone went in, manager’s decision cos I can’t decide anymore. So I dono who subbed who. Haha

Cendol scored 2. One nice header, from a free kick by me. I didn’t know when did he run into the box cos before that he was behind me. Hah?? Magic la Cendol.

After that, Cendol screwed the formations anyway. Tamak weh!!

Final formation,


Picture tells thousand story. I wanted to put 1000 Cendol inside. Haha.

Man of the match : Salim

No comments:

Post a Comment