Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fast & Furious 4


Cinema : Star Cineplex Miri
DAte : 4April2009-saturday
Time : 11pm
Geng : Wan. Mea. Van.

It is obvious, this movie had previous story about it as the title itself mentioned '4'. So, yea this is the fourth of a car craze movie. Haha.
#1, I watched 20mins of it in TV3....so I dunno anything detail.
#2, I watched it last week, in TV3. Many scenes were cut. But, great movie. Love the cars. And the heroin is so damn hot tho..
#3, I watched this in cinema lat time. 2-3 years back. Can't remember exactly when, but in Miri, same cinema. Tokyo Drift. Crazy movie. Like it!! U know, the Japanese chicks, the legs, fuh. Haha. NEXT!!
#4, watched it last night.

Scene start, Tonetto, Letty, Han(remember Tokyo drift?) and another car(more like loser there) highjack a petrol truck. Really nice scene!!

Tonetto ran to Mexico after that. Letty stay.
Letty was killed.
Tonetto came back for revenge.
Brian (FBI) has to find a way to get to Braga(a big drug dealer).

They tried to get into Braga's team, with racing because Braga hires super driver to bring his drug across the border.
They both got in. Funny, smart, genius stuff anyway!

Bla bla bla. They found Braga. Revenge made and etc.

Tonetto actually a wanted guy. So, Brian made a deal to clean him up. But the deal was later broken by the court. F** that, Brian made another cool crazy stuff in the end of the movie. Nice!!

OK. We all know this movie is about car and the speed.
But I think compare to #2 and this one, I like more cars and speeding actions in #2.
This one is more of principles and stuff like that. How Brian act. Why he did that. How Tonetto behaves. Stuff like that is more highlighted here, for me.

Anyway, it's a worth watching movie. A lot nicer if I can make a marathon, #1, #2, #4, and lastly #3 Tokyo Drift!!!!
I have the time, I don't have the movies. Haha.


Can you get a sexier can than this?? Yes, in this movie!!

2 comments:

  1. do u have to mention abt the leg? haha

    nice movie tho but i still like the 1st movie. 4th abit boring. nice storyline but i expected more frm the action. xde pape yg menarik pun except the tunnel part. 1st time, action movie bored me...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I haven't watched the first, fair enough if u said so...As I also mentioned, I enjoy 2nd more than 4th...So it is understandable...Haha...

    ReplyDelete