Saturday, January 3, 2009

What Brought Me Here? - Blogstarz

As new year resolution is to get something from internet, it happened that I read Harian Metro on 1stJanuary, and Blogstarz made their ads there. With no time, I checked what is it and surprisingly it looks OK at the beginning.

But, as precaution act, I did some search on yahoo using "blogstarz" as the keywords, and I found few blogs by others that talk about the said site. Most of them are condemning it, and some gives a very dubious pictures about it. So, it sounds risky to me though to invest some money to have my own domain on a site.

But all those blogs gave me the illustration that I can still get all the benefits promised by Blogstarz, with less fee. So I decide to seek for none!! haha. Smart isn't it?

Let see what Blogstarz is. And after that, I'll summaries what those pro bloggers comment about it.

You preregister.
You make payment. You confirm it.
You can start writing your blog.
You cannot promote your blog simply anywhere(thats the rule, i don't know why).
You can use the SMS bulk given to promote.

HOW TO EARN INCOME

3. You will get your income from several ways and below are the illustration of your streamline income:-

Your Prime Income
You will get our Blogstarz Clickshare profits from 20% - 80% every month and will be paid in every 2 months. Anyone who joined as a Blogger will get their share. The profit comes from affiliating activities such as Pay Per Impression (PPI), Click (PPC), Sale (PPS), View (PPV) and Lead (PPL) with advertisers and Ads by BlogStarz.

Your First Income
You will have a blog that can promote your Product, Services and your Thoughts in Blogstarz.my and earn income from its.

Your Second Income
2 Way SMS Programme (Info On Demand) that will be host by yourself and earn up to 25% of the SMS charges. You can held SMS promotion, Quiz, Informative or anything can blow people minds.

Your Third Income
You will enjoy commission from Blogger Enrollment in blogstarz.my. You will also get commission from our latest creation plan, what we call By2AutoMatch and its been created to make sure everyone in our network get their income whenever they like it to be done. If you dont understand about this plan, please ask us and we will assist you on how you can create your network whether by Manual or AutoMatch.

Comments made:

It has MLM style of structure to earn money (third income)

The developer lied on the capital status (in Harian Metro and the site claimed they have 5million covered, but some sources said it is only RM2 site).


So, poeple are arguing about this. Blogstarz vs other bloggers.


My personal opinion, as I surfed to few of the Blogstarz blogsite, the site is very disorganised, looks tooo happening (haha), and the users there are promoting a dubious scheme - FOR ME. So, I'd rather not taking the risk of my RM99.


Therefore, my seek of other options brought me here.


Your comments are very much welcomed. But people, don't fight here!! Hehe. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment