Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year 2009 - Time to Kick On

WELL....

Welcome to this amateur blog. The first one ever from me - Mr. Tom.

and I believe it is still not too late to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

Where and what to begin with is always a problem, so do I. So why don't let me start with a brief of personal introduction.

Name : Tompoq
Location : Malaysia
Job : Fulltime student
Company : Curtin University of Technology, Miri Sarawak (Chemical Engineering Degree)
Year of birth : 1985

Enough about me for the time being, I shall add more time after time when I feel required. :-)

This blog, as it is just a beginning, will present everything that come to my mind. Nothing specific. Simply because I have so much time to spend on internet until end of February. Haha.

Summer break in Australia, gives me the 3months holiday eventhough I am in Malaysia. Sounds good aite?!

Lets talk about interest. Frankly, I am not a chemical-man (but soon - God willing - will be a chemical engineer). I am more to physics stuff and Maths for sure. I have few quiz or numerical magics that I might put in here, but I still have to learn how to put it here - haha.

My main interest is actually sports in general, and one sport in specific will be football or so called soccer in America as football in English. And I think more than half of the posts in here will be talking about football.

Lets get it straight, I am fan of Manchester United. I watch English football a lot. I do follow European football. I used to follow Malaysian football when I was kid, but not much now.

Politic is also a possible discussion as I think I am a good observer, so for so long I've been observing the flow of Malaysian politics, and maybe a bit of American.

Thanks for reading.
Keep in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment