Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Quitted Quitting Gossip Girl

Wahahaa...this might sounds funny, but yea, after around 12hours, I actually started watching episode 16. So the dcision made was reconsidered. And I finished the season 1, alive. So nothing wrong with that I guess. I hope I won't be updating this blog with more Gossip Girl thing anymore after this cause I found it too normal already. We don't write a story about a normal thing aite?? so season 2 is next.

A bit of life update than just the GG marathon.
Had refined the CFC situation, with new committee taking charge - actually combination of some experienced faces. Read CFC blog for this.
Dinesh came for 4 days to settle everything up, he's leaving Curtin for good. Will continue his study in KL. So all the best Cha! Had the farewell dinner also, and surprisingly Dinesh came up with a meanningful farewell speech, his side that I never noticed before. Good one!
Design project is out, gotta deal with some wastewater thing. Hope my group and me can co-op well about this.
FYP also started pressing, and i don't really know what to expect just yet. Meeting the lovely Ms Tan tomoro. haha.
My football is getting in place. Other sports are also taking charge around campus. Rugby. Basketball. Volleyball??

What else? haha, of course I dont write about everything. Private life is private then. Daa...

No comments:

Post a Comment