Friday, July 24, 2009

Adidas Super Sala VIII


(This is not my picture, but this is exactly the shoe I am talking about)

Adidas as one of the most decorated shoe brand in the world of sport, has introduced a series of indoor shoe for futsal shoes in 2003, called Adidas Sala. As it is for futsal, the indoor football with style, Sala accomplishes all the needs.
The shape is exactly for football, with all the angles right for kicking, controlling, dribbling and for the most important of it - shooting. It is also right for the beautiful style of football as it has nothing wrong to be worn as casual shoe outside the turf.

To be exact, I had just bought the latest series of this Adidas shoe, Super Sala VIII which means this is their 8th generation of production. It is also important to know that the 8th Sala generation, has cousins themself. One is this Super Sala that we are talking about, and the other one is the one named Top Sala. The main noticable difference is that Super Sala has more fabric portion at the front side of the shoe, while Top Sala has more hard coated side in front.
For Super Sala, they have in production in various colors including white-orange, blue-white, black-pinkish red, orange tones, reds, white-yellow, white-baby blue, and the one I got is gray-green. Wanted to put the picture of it from all angle, but sadly my phone(aka camera) is having big problem. So, I can't get the picture. And surprisingly there is no picture of it anywhere online. The closest I can get is Super Sala VII- the 7th generation.

So basicly, this is the color of my shoe, but the design is the Super Sala VIII (like the blue or orange below).

Actually, I wanted to get the shoe which is blue-blue, seen online. But, I don't think it is anywhere in Malaysia market.
The nearest was this blue-white shoe, and it is available here in Miri.

But, somehow, my FIT size for playing purpose is not available here, in this color. I can wear from 6.5 to 8 UK size. But, for playing purpose, it got to be fit and tight, so 6.5 is perfect Adidas size for me. So, I had to again skip this color option. So, in Miri only left with 2 more colors which are the black, and the grey.

I actually saw the orange back in Peninsular, but it is too shiny. And for the blue, I didn't really mind to not have them because my previous futsal shoe - Adidas F30 was blue btw.



Top Sala

No comments:

Post a Comment