Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gorgiena Made Me Quit Gossip Girl at Episode 15

Sounds funny? But that's the reality. Haha.
The story starts last year when I accidentally watched an episode of it when Mea was watching it, at Azfar's. I am not really sure which one, but after watched from 1 to 15, it should be one of that. Haha. So I kinda like the story, I wanted to watch it full, from zero opisode till the end.
Only now I had the chance to do that, and thanks to Mea + Wan for borrowing the laptop.
I watched it, understand everything from early..... Liked it... Up to episode 13, which I think it is all good despite all the complicatedness. Humm...
But not when this badass girl Gorgiena turn up in the story(ep14), that changed the whole scenario of the 'transformed' Serena. So, I decided to quit it at Episode 15. Dont wanna know what's next anymore. And I guess it is a good timing, because class and work started for me.
Bye bye Gossip Girl XOXO haha!!

1 comment:

  1. but WHY?!!! i liked that ep!! georgina was good. i stopped after season 2 like that cos it got way out of hand. cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete