Friday, May 8, 2009

Kelkatu vs Trinity

This match was scheduled on 2may...but due to many reasons, postponed...we played on friday 8may...first half we start like this...

Great play by the players....but we only get 1 goal....nice cross from Salim, headed by Azam. 1-0.

Second half, come Fariq. He is in the team becos Izwan is out for long-term injury.... Mau in first...
Trinity managed to equalised.
Then I got too tired to handle the stamina of the Africans, so I think I did not function anymore, I out, Fariq in. Never tot that he is no longer the fast running Fariq. He was so slow in this match.

Cendol got his 2nd yellow, so we down to 10men for about 10minutes. Lucky Mau provided anough cover at center back to keep 1 point-valuable point to stay in top 3 because the 2 teams involved in fight is almost out from the league.

So at the end. 1-1. Draw.

Theme: AC Milan vs Juventus
MOTM: Sean (I think he did ok enough for his team to get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment