Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sports ON!!

It has been 10 days since my last post. And I've been through a lot of stuff. Also some stuff planned to be included here even before the last post, were not finished.

O well. The title describes my days.

10-11th march - submit form for futsal, and the league.
12th march - League draw.
13th - Futsal draw.
14th - league start.
15th - Kelkatu's first game. v Galacticos, 3-2.
crazy game. for the first time in curtin league, game is played at 40-rest-40. Basicly not many are fit enough for that as we are used to 30-10-30. O well, I got cramp my self. I got tackled on my thigh by my own goalkeeper. But he then later on got kicked by a striker(Vee) and Vee was red-carded. Haha. I got a bruise that I don't know when and how I got it.

16th - FYP initiation report. So I spent the night(sunday) with Sedut at lab to do it. And on monday, the report was rejected. My supervisor has her own format, not similar to the normal format. Huhu. Then finalise the order of Kelkatu jersey. At night, rugby club meeting, but I skip, too lazy for it.

17th - Futsal start. Lambir United v United FC. We won 5-0. A surprise anyway. I scored 1.
18th - Futsal v Music Society, 2-0. I scored 1.
19th - Futsal v We Cant Play, 4-0. Did not score, but did few fancy stuff. Haha. Like it.

20th - Submit the new report. Done. Evening, received a big parcel. Team jersey has arrived. OK. Touch team annnounced. At night, noticed that the parcel has caused me making a huge problem to myself.
Today - Woke up early. Go for rugby. Win loss loss win. Lunch lamb, chicken, beef BBQ a whole lot of them. Really full. Went back campus. Ready for league match against Crazy Stone. 12-0.

That's all for now. I'll add pictures in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment