Sunday, January 3, 2010

Night to 1st Day Office

Haha.
6 hours to go. I will report for my first day of intern. 1st day ever, entering workfield, the office. I worked before during holidays, at pasar malam. So this is a totally new thing.
Mood - anxious? A bit of excitement. Mixed with very little nervous. Driven by some courage, spirit.
Did my shopping last few days. Suppose to buy 5 shirts, 1 slacks, a pair of shoes.
Ended with 3 shirts ONLY. Will buy 2 more anytime.
Slack, skipped cause thought of using my old one.
Shoe, borrow housemate's, for this month. Will buy next month.
But, luckily that I tried my slack, my wrist stretched rupanya. The slack is 31, but my size is 32 now. Managed to buy last minute just now.
Need to do new hair cut, but salon closed just now. Damn it!! So, no new hair.

Stitched the slack, and ironed.
Ironed 1 shirt, but not satisfied.
Tied the tie, but berkedut, might need iron.
Polished the shoe.

That's it.
I'll share the first say experience tomorrow - perhaps.

1 comment: